These days plaid is a year round look. Whether you opt for flannel or cotton fabric, make your statement by adding a color that is most versatile to your wardrobe. Check out my ideas to best incorporate plaid into your wardrobe this fall!
1. It’s the perfect cold weather compliment to jeans and boots!
2. It can be worn casually under sweaters and cardigans to stay warm and comfortable
3. If you choose an oversized shirt, it can be worn as a cardigan open with a tee. Roll the sleeve to add a more relaxed vibe!
4. Plaid is great when layered with faux fur vests, scarves or hats.
5. Try mixing your plaid with an opposing pattern to create a playful look.
6. Pair a plaid top with a leather skirt, tights and a short boot or shootie.
7. To dress up your plaid shirt, add a statement necklace and a colored or metallic belt to your pant or skirt.
8. Wear a blazer to a plaid shirt for a more polished look.
9. Try glaming it up with a textured feathered or sequence skirt. Add a statement necklace and bright lip!
10. Try tying the plaid shirt around the back of your neck and shoulders or around your hips for an added pop of color with a casual pant and simple tee.
I am currently booking appointments for closet consults and shopping. In Charlotte, first-time clients receive three hours of complimentary personal shopping at SouthPark Mall. Contact me by email or call me at 919-270-0250.
From my closet to yours,